Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Getting Away.

            It's another beautiful day in sunny Arizona. I was visiting with a young couple who were thinking about selling their home and buying another more suited to their lifestyle.  They didn’t have any children and didn’t want any.  They had a four bedroom house.   There was a den/game room for the husband and an exercise room for his wife.  It seems more couples each year are buying larger homes and using the extra rooms to have their own private hideaway.   My husband and I have a den and exercise room that we share.  (That is until the kids come home for a visit, then they’re guest rooms.)  I have my private space where I can go and be me.  I pray or read or sometimes just day dream.  My husband has his garage.  Often when he’s having a rough day or needs to get out and think, he’ll go into the garage and work on projects.

            These are things that I think are important when buying a home.  You need to ensure you have a place to call your own, a zen garden so to speak.


As always if you’re looking for a place to relax and unwind contact Tim or Gayle Kendrick at 602-819-6300, look us up at www.AZWestre.com on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/AZHomes or stop by and see our blog at http://azwestre.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment