Monday, August 19, 2013

VA Loans

It's another beautiful day in sunny Arizona. I love helping veterans.  I am proud of the time I spent in the military. I loved the feeling of camaraderie and accomplishment I got every day I wore the uniform, and I’m not alone.

Each day hundreds of thousands of people don the uniform and do their duty for our country.  When a service member gets out of the military they are eligible for a home loan through the VA.  It’s a guarantee that is not based on credit.  The loans are offered by most lenders, who have their own specifications that they follow, and closing costs are generally removed paid for by the seller.  The house has to be approved by a VA appraiser in order for the service member to purchase it with their VA guarantee, so some homes may not qualify for a variety of reasons usually condition issues.

Many service members, lenders and the general public have a lot of misconceptions about these loans.  I frequently have to educate people about what is and isn’t true when it comes to these loans.  For example, many veterans don’t know that the amount of qualification on their VA is NOT the same as the amount they can actually borrow under this program. If you, or someone you know is a veteran who hasn’t used their GI Bill, and is wondering if they could qualify to buy a home, call me.  I will explain how it works, and put you in touch with a lender who knows the system. It’s an honor to help a veteran get into a new home.

As always if you’re looking for a place to put down roots contact Tim or Gayle Kendrick at 602-819-6300, look us up at www.AZWestre.com on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/AZHomes or stop by and see our blog at http://azwestre.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment